Pupil is looking for a Content Creator to join the Marketing and Communications team.
The successful candidate will drive forward the development of cross-channel content to highlight Pupil’s ambitious international growth.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications to devise a content strategy for Pupil and its two product brands, Spec and Stak.
They will also work with our fantastic design team to ensure that all brand collateral is consistent and of the highest quality.
You will be responsible for growing our social media presence/following as well as engaging customers, investors, end-users and internal stakeholders among others.
You will create content and marketing materials for the sales team as well as draft blogs on a wide range of topics across property and technology.
- Build and execute a content strategy and plan across Pupil and its products
- Create engaging content for social media, blogs, digital ads, SEO, investor updates, customer engagement, newsletter and external PR
- Collaborate with the sales, design, product, tech and operations teams to identify the key topics that we need to communicate
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, always thinking ahead about content requirements
- Work closely with designers to co-produce first-class marketing collateral
- Explore and develop video content opportunities
- Communicate the appropriate tone across Pupil, Spec and Stak, maintaining brand consistency
- Analyse content performance, reporting on the results and effectiveness of the content strategy
You’re autonomous, delivery-focussed and passionate about technology.
You have ideas about everything we do and you’re not afraid to stand-up for yourself, whilst respecting others of course.
You love working in a lean start-up environment because you like owning what you work on and doing a bit of everything.
- 3+ years of content creation/digital communications/content marketing experience
- Proven track record of creating content that improves online visibility, brand awareness lead generation and backs up sales activity
- Exceptionally strong copywriting and communication skills
- Good understanding of the appropriate content for, and effectiveness of, different digital platforms
- Understanding SEO, web analytics, social media scheduling tools and email marketing is a plus
- Ability to write and communicate clearly about complex technology and its benefit